Monday 21 March 2011

Kerala Prawns and the weekend in general.

So with this being my first weekend back on it, (back on weightwatchers and not back on it, as in booze), I've pointed everything. I feel like I've showed quite a lot of self restraint. 


Weekends are my achilles heel, I can do the week days where I have a structure, but given the opportunity to eat random hot cross buns and bowls of crunchy nut cornflakes( I swear they put crack in that cereal), I let myself down every time. But I feel I did good fat fighting, all will be revealed tomorrow at my first proper class weigh in though.


I made the kerala prawns from the recipe I posted here. I have never used Fenugreek or little curry leaves before in my curries, and I have to say, the curry was very satisfying, but there was something quite sour in it, and I'm not sure whether it was one of those two. Anyway, next time I make it, I'm going to add a bit of sugar, just to take the bitter edge off it a bit. 

No comments: